Design And Installation Of Solar Station At Solar Power Melbourne
Solar energy is the radiant energy produced in the sun. It is, of course, only available during the day, but we just need to use a small amount of that released energy to convert it into energy that can be stored. It is a wonder that solar power has not yet been harnessed to power the world. Solar panels could be placed virtually anywhere: on the roofs of houses or in the sides of the buildings.
Widespread use of solar power could be a reality today. Solar power is cheaper because you cannot turn off the sun; its energy cannot be exhausted as is occurring with fossil fuels. To maintain their hold on the fossil fuel market, these large oil companies are buying out smaller companies developing feasible solar power plants.
Solar Power Melbourne are manufactured and designed with best quality. Their premium solar panels are renowned for their superior quality and lifetime performance, all with very minimal maintenance required from the homeowner. Their production line is highly automated and helping to create the next generation of high tech, green, advanced manufacturing jobs also.
When you install solar panels, your solar system’s green energy is aggregated and sold to a polluting power company. As well as helping your business financially and in terms of reputation, you can also make a positive impact environmentally. But solar panels here are manufactured specifically for some specific conditions, and they control the entire process. As energy prices continue to rise, solar electricity is the best way to control and manage the cost of your future energy needs and there has never been a better time to invest in solar for business in Melbourne.
Instead of feeding surplus solar energy into the grid, it can be stored in batteries instead for night time use. The solar generation is being constantly monitored along with your house’s energy use, meaning the battery can decide when to charge or to discharge itself into your home.
Main specifications which is held:
· Line of production is fully automated with a focus on quality control and sophisticated engineering.
· They are using their 4th generation product and with over 5 million units shipped globally, reliability and performance are proven.
· They install them to our panel on the production line whilst they manufacture our solar panels.
· They have taken extensive steps to ensure the quality and reliability of our panels. And the products are made for Life.
· They will only send the panel out to the consumer if they are satisfied that the panel produces as its nameplate suggest.
They offer complete servicing, either to their existing customers or to users of their customers installed by others.