Types Of Dentures And Care To Be Taken
Do you have a missing tooth, which is taking away your overall appearance? Then, consult Denture Melbourne. These people take the measurement of your missing tooth area to craft and fix a denture to give back your pearly smiles. Undeniably, missing tooth is a mental pain and people could not wear a smile on their faces. In addition, this takes away the self-esteem of the people.
These people craft the dentures that suit your needs. These are made of a wide variety of materials such as gold, silver, etc. The best part is that, these people craft the artificial tooth size and its colour that looks and functions alike to that of a natural tooth. Unarguably, when you have a missing tooth, it makes you look old and creates a lot of problems while chewing and speaking.
Here are a few types of dentures that are available. The reliable Denture Melbourne will pick the right one that suits your needs and budget
- Full dentures: This is widely fixed to the elders who have lost all their teeth. These lower and upper dentures are positioned on the gums and it takes 8 to 12 weeks to snugly fit them after the tooth extraction process. This is the last option available for the people who have lost their teeth. When you maintain this dental wear properly, it lasts for around 5 years
- Partial dentures: These are highly recommended for the people who lost one or two of their natural teeth in an accident. These dentures will not let the other teeth from getting loose or change their position. These are easy to remove and maintain. In addition, these are made of acrylic material
- Custom dentures: These look alike to that of natural teeth and hard for the people to notice. However, these are expensive, but will restore your sweet smile. These are customised as per your smile.
- Immediate dentures: These are positioned on the same day of tooth extraction process. However, all people will receive the same type of artificial tooth, but not as per their dental needs
In addition, there are other dentures available. There include economy dentures, upper dentures, over dentures, implant supported dentures, and snap-in dentures. It is easy to fix the dentures, but it is daunting to maintain them in a proper condition. In order to reduce the dental problems, you would need to maintain and take proper care of your artificial tooth. Interestingly, the dentures that are maintained well will last for 6 to 7 years.
Here are a few tips suggested by reliable Denture Melbourne to take care of your artificial teeth.
- Take a great care: When you have removed the dentures, you would either put them in water or in a cloth to avoid them from breaking.
- Rinse dentures: You need to clean artificial teeth alike to that of natural one to remove plaque and food particle stuck in between. You need to brush the teeth after having food.
- Use cleaner to clean dentures: You can either use artificial tooth cleaners or mild liquid dishwashing cleaners to clean dentures. These breaks down the plaque and keep your teeth in a healthy condition.
If you have tooth loss and want to improve your look and mouth function, then you need to hire Denture Melbourne services. These cosmetic dentists will craft dentures and restore back your overall appearance and smile.